What Did They Say Before “Bros Before Hoes”?
- Source: Afrocityblog
Update + 3 Things
I haven’t been on this Tumblr for a while, but I want to get back into blogging more often. The thing I loved about this blog was that it’s informal - so I can fangirl, geek out, or even just rant about things.
So here are 3 things I’ve been interested in lately that you might see some posts about:
1. Doctor Who / Torchwood - For the past year, I’ve been obsessed with these shows. I’m finally caught up - including the 50th Anniversary episode. It’s nice to have a new fandom to be into.
2. Fitness / Weight Loss - At my first office job, I gained some weight from being so damn inactive (also: constant junk food). I’ve lost that weight and am now trying to keep it off. This means I’ve been hanging around the MyFitnessPal forums and healthy living blogs.
3. Pinterest - I waste way too much time on here.
Until next time!
I bought a new iPad yesterday, and I’m loving it! Any app suggestions?
- Obama: Doesn't want to ban porn.
- Obama: Doesn't want to restrict your internet.
- Obama: Doesn't want to take away your guns.
- Obama: Supports gay marriage.
- Obama: Education for all!
- Obama: Universal healthcare!
- Americans: You're destroying this country.
When things get overwhelming, I tend to get caught up in the details and forget what’s important to me, what will make me happy (or as happy as one can be, I suppose).
For example, writing has always been my catharsis, but when things get too overwhelming, I often just can’t do it. Even though I need to do it to stay sane. Or as sane as I can be…
I recently came across the Unfuck Your Habitat blog and have been trying to use it to clean my department. Maybe I need to do a similar system for writing? Just set the timer and do it. It’s worth a try I guess.
- Theodor Seuss Geisel: Can you use your imagination?
- J.K. Rowling: Do you believe in Magic?
- Rick Riordan: Do you know your myths?
- Ryan Murphy: Why be like everyone else?
- Suzanne Collins: Are you going to make the right choice?
- George R. R. Martin: All die, so why fear it?
- Veronica Roth: There are always secrets to be broken?
- Cassandra Clare: What would you do for love?
- Lauren Oliver: What is a world without love?
- Orson Scott Card: Can you really break the status quo of society?
- Scott Westerfeld: How does one define beauty?
- Stephanie Meyer: How do you get a vampire to fuck you?